Saturday, August 25, 2007

Staff Feedback

This is to rectify certain claims that DIS staff who were mistreated. Hence as a staff of the company I wish to give everyone a piece of my mind.

The Management of Designed in Singapore have given sufficient welfare and treatment to their staff and salary were not once delayed. Whatever so reason for my late hours at work in the office are based on a personal self-learning experience so that I am able to learn more. I wasn’t exploited by the company neither threatened nor force to work.

The decision made for the dismissal of an employee were not base by a person but by the whole team. Dismissal at early point of time was not appropriate due to many factors to protect and safeguard interests out of goodwill of Designed in Singapore .

Leong Wai Chong Dennis (DIS TEAM)

No comments: